Residential System Performance & Air Balancing Certification
Residential HVAC System Performance
In this two-day certification class your field people will learn how to:
- Discover and repair hidden energy-draining comfort system defects other companies miss every time
- Reduce call-backs and increase customer satisfaction
- Guarantee results using NCI’s exclusive System Delivered BTU technology
- Test both new and existing installations
- Provide real solutions through system renovations and documented results
- Open the door to increased sales and customer loyalty through professional testing and diagnostics services
- Increase average equipment changeout tickets by 100% or more by uncovering and repairing hidden system defects that lead to reduced comfort and increased energy consumption
- Reduce warranty and call-back costs by up to 70% by diagnosing and correcting the real problem the first time
- Improve system operating efficiency from an average of 57% to over 90% - with the ability to prove your results to your customers
- Enhance profitability by selling highly profitable services at gross margins generally exceeding 60%
- Use HVAC performance diagnostic techniques to identify and solve system performance issues, improve IAQ and reduce energy consumption
- Establish yourself in your marketplace as a true beyond-the-boxHVAC expert, and the go-to contractor to solve long-standing problems
Residential HVAC System Performance Program Overview
The Key Elements of HVAC System Performance• Review the typical sales call and its shortcomings
• Overview of test methods to identify performance issues
• Test instruments review - the good, the bad and the ugly
• Testing principles of static pressure, airflow and temperature
• Verifying BTUs at the equipment and at the registers
• Airflow testing and verification methods
• Static pressure measurement - a key diagnostic tool
• Measuring dry bulb temperatures and diagnostic properties
• Understanding total system performance
• Introduction to ComfortMaxx™ QuickTest™ software*
Diagnose and Improve Poor System Performance• Review of test methods, measurement and calculations
• Temperature, humidity and enthalpy measurement
• Equipment BTUs versus delivered BTUs at the registers
• Measuring airflow using NCI’s 3 test methods: Static Pressure/Fan Tables, Balancing Hood and Duct Traverse
• Rating operating HVAC system performance
• Sharing findings with customers in easy to understand terms
• Air distribution system renovation and repair
• Review ComfortMaxx™ QuickTest™ and full test-in and test-outsoftware*
Advanced Residential HVAC Education & Training Pricing
Residential HVAC System Performance 2-Day Class and CertificationNonmember Price: $625
Member Price: $595
|NCI Members Earn $30 NCI Bucks!
Learning Excellence Program Subscribers Earn $89 NCI Bucks!
Residential Air Balancing 1-Day Class and Certification(Prerequisite: Residential HVAC System Performance 2-Day)
Nonmember Price: $495
Member Price: $470
|NCI Members Earn $24 NCI Bucks!
Learning Excellence Program Subscribers Earn $71 NCI Bucks!
Call 800-633-7058 for Registration Options
Residential HVAC System Performance & Air Balancing Certification 3-Day BundleNonmember Price: $995
Member Price: $945
|NCI Members Earn $47 NCI Bucks!
Learning Excellence Program Subscribers Earn $142 NCI Bucks!
Residential HVAC System Performance RecertificationNonmember Price: $425
Member Price: $405
|NCI Members Earn $20 NCI Bucks!
Learning Excellence Program Subscribers Earn $61 NCI Bucks!
Call 800-633-7058 for Recertification Options
Register Online Today or Call 800-633-7058
Average Knowledge Increase
Upcoming Training & Events
Residential HVAC System Performance & Air Balancing Certification Program
May 09 thru May 11 in Los Alamitos, CA
Commercial System Performance Certification Program
May 16 thru May 17 in Los Alamitos, CA